Gerry's in UK
Gerry's Offshore is pleased to announce collaboration with Pakistan High Commission in UK to facilitate the travelers to Pakistan in general and Pakistani Community in particular to provide convenient and expeditious Visa Application submission. Our Visa Application Centres in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester are open for the business and we will shortly announce the opening date of our VAC in Glasgow.
Our dedicated and trained staff at VAC will assist you in submitting the visa application however we would suggest that before visiting the VAC please visit our website www.visadropbox.com or speak to our call centre agent for any assistance that you may require. The more you will come prepared it will help our staff to process your visa application in the quickest possible time.
We will extend personalized and more efficient service to the valued applicants of Pakistan
High Commission. The key features of our Visa Application Center are;
- Convenient Location - Close to Underground / Bus Station
- Comfortable Environment
- State of the art Visa Facility
- Dedicated and fully trained staff
- Speedy and Efficient submission
- Extended Application Submission Time
- Visa Application Submission on Saturday
- Free Passport Home Delivery (*)
- Free SMS Alert (*)
- Premium lounge services(*)
(*) these services will start shortly.
Eid Holidays Notification
Pakistan High Commission, London and its sub-officesin Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester and Glasgow will be closed on Monday, 28thJuly to Wednesday 30th July, 2014 due to Eid-ul-Fitr holidays.Gerry's offices in UK will also observe two holidays on Monday 28thJuly and Tuesday 29th July 2014. Gerrys all offices will beclosed on these days.
During these 'Eid Holidays' Gerry's Emergency numbersshown on our website www.visadropbox.comwill be open for any serious emergency situation.
- Visa is liable to be cancelled if information requested in the form is with held or found to be incorrect.
- British Nationals not resident in UK should apply for visa in their respective countries of residence.
- Visa is usually issued after five (5) working days, however can occur due to circumstances beyond the High Commissions control, especially where a reference has to be made in Pakistan.
- The Govt of Pakistan has decided to process the commercial business visa applications on priority. This facility has been extended to the businessmen from UK. The visa applications will be processed in the minimum possible time i.e. 02 - 03 working days. Such businessmen will be exempted from provision of bank statement.
- At the time of passport submission photocopies of all supporting documents must be provided.
- In case of any extreme urgency during the weekend, please contact our staff for assistance;
Visa Application Submission: Monday - Friday, 09am to 02pm.
Saturday, 9am to 1pm
Passport Collection: Monday - Friday, 02pm to 05pm
Saturday, 9am to 1pm
Submission of Visa Application for Same day: Monday - Friday, 09am to 11am.
(This service is available for Dual Nationals only)
Lunch and Prayer break on Friday: 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
Please note: You will be contacted by Gerry's to arrange a time to collect the processed passport.
|Track Your Passport
|Enter Your Computer Number|